We look forward to welcoming you at Higher Roskorwell in the near future!
- Self catering 18th century Cornish stone cottage
- Set in peace and tranquillity with private parking
- Sleeps 5 + 2 plus cot
- Telephone & WiFi (Bt fibre optic infinity from 12th Match 2016)
- Inglenook log fires and Rayburn
- Thermostatically controlled heating throughout
- Washing machine, tumble drier, dishwasher and microwave
- Linen and towels provided
- 2 TV’s, video library and Freeview
- Ideal base for walking, touring and relaxing
Rent includes all electricity, oil for Rayburn, a starter basket of logs, bed linen, plus one bath and one hand towel per person. The kitchen has cleaning materials, herbs, spices and linen. Highchair, cot are supplied but please bring beach towels for all the family. We regret – no smoking or pets.
Higher Roskorwell is available all year round. Prices start from £400 per week in low season.
Changeover day is Saturday. Please arrive any time after 4pm, when a welcome tray will await you.
For more information, booking or enquiries please contact us by emailing email@example.com or by calling +44 (0)20 8644 5357 / +44 (0)7956 441 790
Richard and Jenny Crowther